Thursday, January 2, 2014

A new year, a new post, heading in a new direction. Stay tuned!

Hello, everyone! Thanks again to all of you who come here to read my story. I know it's been a long time since I've posted here, and there are many reasons for that, including a lingering illness. However, I'm going to try to be more consistent in the future. There still is a lot of story to tell.

And I will continue to tell the story of Jack and I. Except, and I hope you all know this by now, it's really my story. What it means to me to be submissive. Why I think I feel this way, and how it has affected my life, sexually and otherwise, and how it continues to do so. Jack is such a huge part of that story, it's true. He has shaped so much of who I am, who I want to be, and who I don't want to be. 

But ultimately, this story is about me, as a woman, and how my sexuality affects my life. In good ways and in bad. And really, I hope you readers see that it's in some ways about all women. A woman's sexuality is a powerful thing, not to be taken lightly, or taken advantage of. Whether you yourself have submissive leanings, I hope you see yourself in some of the things I want to talk about. I hope that's why some of you keep reading. 

It's a new year, and I'm going to be taking the blog in a slightly different direction. I will continue my story, and I will continue talking about Jack. But I may veer off in slightly different directions, exploring new topics and approach my story in different ways, as the mood strikes me. 

I'm also going to try to set up a way for you to subscribe by email to this blog, so that you will be notified when there is a new post. That way you won't get discouraged when you check back and there is nothing new, and you also won't miss anything when there is. I've been amazed and overwhelmed by the readership to my blog, and I'm happy you're all here. I always appreciate comments, if you care to leave one, and I appreciate those of you who have given me feedback in other forums.

--shea




No comments:

Post a Comment