Saturday, March 23, 2013

A bit of poetry, for your viewing pleasure

A brand new post is coming soon, the minute I find the time to finish it. In the meantime, I offer this poem I wrote some time ago.

I've tried my hand at writing poetry, erotic and otherwise, and I don't think I really have a knack for it. I kind of like this one but it's ... I don't know ... not quite there.

Hard

Your hands in my hair, twisting, pulling ... hard.
Your fingers around my nipples, twisting, pulling, pinching ... hard.
Your mouth on mine, devouring, claiming, kissing ... hard.
Your cock, hard, sliding between my lips, over my tongue, bruising 
the back of my throat, thrusting, thrusting ... hard.
Your cock, hard, sliding between my lips, penetrating me, the velvety 
wet dark depths of me, filling me up,thrusting, thrusting, thrusting ... hard. Harder. Harder!
Your hand on my back, pushing me down, hard. I ride the wave of electricity, feel the heat, 
the friction, that perfect spot that makes me cum, hard. 
I push back against you, hard. I feel the warmth between us, the wet. I feel that unmistakable 
swell inside me right before you come. Harder.


This empty space you left. This cold empty place. It makes living this life without you so.fucking.hard.







Check back soon for "Ice Cubes! Blow jobs! Sex! And not necessarily in that order"






No comments:

Post a Comment