Monday, May 27, 2013

Story Time

Hello readers. Thank you for continuing to read my story. The next
post is in the works, I promise, but other (paid) writing gigs have it a bit delayed. Please keep checking in, it will appear soon and we will continue the story of Jack and I. 

In the meantime, for your entertainment, here is a link to a story I wrote for the Literotica website. It is a site for amateur ( and some professional) authors to share erotic stories. Do check it out. There are plenty of examples of truly bad writing, but the gems are worth digging for. This website also plays a role in mine and Jack's story, in an interesting way. 

I wrote this story under a pseudonym, Amelia Jax. It's complete fiction. Or ... Is it?

http://www.literotica.com/s/master-and-maeve-a-night-out

No comments:

Post a Comment